0
Recipe Name Image Materials Needed Size Category Item Sell Price
Bamboo drum Bamboo drum 3x bamboo piece
2x softwood
Miscellaneous 720 bells
Bamboo stopblock Bamboo stopblock 3x bamboo piece Housewares 480 bells
Bamboo wall decoration Bamboo wall decoration 1x bamboo piece Wall-mounted 160 bells
Barbell Barbell 10x iron nugget Housewares 7500 bells
Beekeeper's hive Beekeeper's hive 3x wasp nest
5x wood
Housewares 2400 bells
Doghouse Doghouse 10x wood
7x hardwood
Housewares 2040 bells
Firewood Firewood 8x wood Miscellaneous 960 bells
Fossil doorplate Fossil doorplate 1x fossil
2x Stone
Wall-mounted 500 bells
Honeycomb flooring 5x wasp nest Wallpaper, rugs and flooring 3000 bells
Honeycomb wall Honeycomb wall 6x wasp nest Wallpaper, rugs and flooring 3600 bells
Iron frame Iron frame 20x iron nugget Housewares 15000 bells
Jungle flooring Jungle flooring 10x clump of weeds
10x clay
Wallpaper, rugs and flooring 2200 bells
Jungle wall Jungle wall 15x clump of weeds
3x wood
3x hardwood
3x softwood
Wallpaper, rugs and flooring 1380 bells
Kettlebell Kettlebell 5x iron nugget Miscellaneous 3750 bells
Leaf Leaf 5x clump of weeds Equipment 100 bells
Log pack Log pack 3x wood
5x hardwood
Equipment 960 bells
Mountain standee Mountain standee 4x wood
5x softwood
Housewares 1080 bells
Oil-barrel bathtub Oil-barrel bathtub 1x oil barrel
1x campfire
2x stone
Housewares 655 bells
Pear bed Pear bed 10x pear
6x softwood
Housewares 2720 bells
Pear dress Pear dress 8x pear Equipment 1600 bells
Pear hat Pear hat 5x pear Equipment 1000 bells
Pear rug Pear rug 6x pear Wallpaper, rugs and flooring 1200 bells
Pear umbrella Pear umbrella 7x pear Equipment 1400 bells
Pear wall Pear wall 20x pear Wallpaper, rugs and flooring 4000 bells
Pear wardrobe Pear wardrobe 10x pear
5x wood
Housewares 2600 bells
Plain wooden shop sign Plain wooden shop sign 6x wood Housewares 720 bells
Sandy-beach flooring Sandy-beach flooring 1x sea snail
1x venus comb
1x sand dollar
1x coral
1x giant clam
1x cowrie
Wallpaper, rugs and flooring 4120 bells
Simple DIY workbench Simple DIY workbench 5x hardwood
1x iron nugget
Housewares 1350 bells
Stacked-wood wall Stacked-wood wall 15x hardwood Wallpaper, rugs and flooring 1800 bells
Tree standee Tree standee 5x wood
8x softwood
Housewares 1560 bells
Trophy case Trophy case 24x hardwood
3x gold nugget
6x iron nugget
Housewares 33690 bells
Tulip surprise box Tulip surprise box 5x red tulips
3x softwood
Housewares 760 bells
Wild log bench Wild log bench 8x hardwood Housewares 960 bells

Animal Crossing jock DIY Recipes List

Here we list all 33 x Animal Crossing DIY Recipes that can be collected from jock villagers, these ACNH DIY Recipes cover total 20 materials to gather for crafting related Animal crossing items.

As you know, we can obtain DIY Recipes with different characteristics from villagers of different personalities. You will have a 95% of chance to get the DIY recipe from jock villagers specific to their personality, and a 5% of chance to obtain a DIY recipe from any villager. Then, according to the personality of jock villagers, what kind of DIY Recipes can we obtain from the villagers? Here you can find all Animal Crossing jock DIY Recipes, which will help you know if you should talk with him every day about a certain item.

Animal Crossing

Guess you ask