0
Recipe Name Image Materials Needed Size Category Item Sell Price
Apple chair Apple chair 10x apple
4x wood
Housewares 2480 bells
Apple dress Apple dress 8x apple Equipment 1600 bells
Apple hat Apple hat 5x apple Equipment 1000 bells
Apple rug Apple rug 6x apple Wallpaper, rugs and flooring 1200 bells
Apple umbrella Apple umbrella 7x apple Equipment 1400 bells
Apple wall Apple wall 20x apple Wallpaper, rugs and flooring 4000 bells
Birdcage Birdcage 8x wood Housewares 960 bells
Brown herringbone wall Brown herringbone wall 15x softwood Wallpaper, rugs and flooring 1800 bells
Dark wooden-mosaic wall Dark wooden-mosaic wall 15x wood Wallpaper, rugs and flooring 1800 bells
DIY workbench DIY workbench 5x wood
5x hardwood
5x softwood
3x iron nugget
1x mini DIY workbench
Housewares 6630 bells
Flower stand Flower stand 1x red roses
2x pink roses
2x orange roses
2x white lilies
1x yellow lilies
4x purple windflowers
Housewares 2880 bells
Hyacinth lamp Hyacinth lamp 5x purple hyacinths
3x clay
Miscellaneous 3000 bells
Iron closet Iron closet 12x iron nugget Housewares 9000 bells
Iron doorplate Iron doorplate 2x iron nugget Wall-mounted 1500 bells
Iron garden bench Iron garden bench 8x iron nugget Housewares 6000 bells
Iron garden chair Iron garden chair 3x iron nugget Housewares 2250 bells
Iron garden table Iron garden table 5x iron nugget Housewares 3750 bells
Iron shelf Iron shelf 14x iron nugget Housewares 10500 bells
Iron worktable Iron worktable 10x iron nugget Housewares 7500 bells
Juicy-apple TV Juicy-apple TV 10x apple
2x iron nugget
Housewares 3500 bells
Key holder Key holder 3x wood
1x iron nugget
Wall-mounted 1110 bells
Leaf umbrella Leaf umbrella 15x clump of weeds Equipment 300 bells
Shell lamp Shell lamp 2x giant clam
3x clay
Miscellaneous 4200 bells
Shell partition Shell partition 4x venus comb
4x conch
Housewares 8000 bells
Shell speaker Shell speaker 3x conch
2x iron nugget
Miscellaneous 5700 bells
Shell stool Shell stool 5x cowrie Housewares 600 bells
Street piano Street piano 1x upright piano
1x painting set
Housewares 26755 bells
Tree branch wreath Tree branch wreath 10x tree branch Wall-mounted 100 bells
Wooden-block bench Wooden-block bench 1x wooden-block toy
4x softwood
Housewares 840 bells
Wooden-block table Wooden-block table 1x wooden-block toy
8x softwood
Housewares 1320 bells
Wooden mini table Wooden mini table 6x wood Housewares 720 bells
Wooden table Wooden table 15x wood Housewares 1800 bells
Wooden table mirror Wooden table mirror 3x wood
1x iron nugget
Miscellaneous 1110 bells
Wooden waste bin Wooden waste bin 4x wood Housewares 480 bells

Animal Crossing sisterly DIY Recipes List

Here we list all 34 x Animal Crossing DIY Recipes that can be collected from sisterly villagers, these ACNH DIY Recipes cover total 20 materials to gather for crafting related Animal crossing items.

As you know, we can obtain DIY Recipes with different characteristics from villagers of different personalities. You will have a 95% of chance to get the DIY recipe from sisterly villagers specific to their personality, and a 5% of chance to obtain a DIY recipe from any villager. Then, according to the personality of sisterly villagers, what kind of DIY Recipes can we obtain from the villagers? Here you can find all Animal Crossing sisterly DIY Recipes, which will help you know if you should talk with him every day about a certain item.

Animal Crossing

Guess you ask