0
Recipe Name Image Materials Needed Size Category Item Sell Price
Backyard lawn Backyard lawn 30x clump of weeds Wallpaper, rugs and flooring 600 bells
Birdhouse Birdhouse 2x wood
5x softwood
Housewares 840 bells
Cabin wall Cabin wall 15x hardwood Wallpaper, rugs and flooring 1800 bells
Cardboard sofa Cardboard sofa 2x cardboard box Housewares 120 bells
Cardboard table Cardboard table 4x cardboard box Housewares 240 bells
Cherry dress Cherry dress 8x cherry Equipment 1600 bells
Cherry hat Cherry hat 5x cherry Equipment 1000 bells
Cherry lamp Cherry lamp 10x cherry
2x clay
Wall-mounted 2400 bells
Cherry rug Cherry rug 6x cherry Wallpaper, rugs and flooring 1200 bells
Cherry speakers Cherry speakers 10x cherry
2x iron nugget
Miscellaneous 3500 bells
Cherry umbrella Cherry umbrella 7x cherry Equipment 1400 bells
Cherry wall Cherry wall 20x cherry Wallpaper, rugs and flooring 4000 bells
Garden wagon Garden wagon 3x white hyacinths
3x red cosmos
3x yellow roses
8x wood
2x iron nugget
Housewares 3180 bells
Giant teddy bear Giant teddy bear 1x Papa bear
1x Mama bear
1x Baby bear
Housewares 6300 bells
Green grass skirt Green grass skirt 7x clump of weeds Equipment 140 bells
Hanging terrarium Hanging terrarium 12x clump of weeds
4x iron nugget
Wall-mounted 3240 bells
Leaf mask Leaf mask 10x clump of weeds Equipment 200 bells
Log bed Log bed 30x hardwood Housewares 3600 bells
Log garden lounge Log garden lounge 12x hardwood Housewares 1440 bells
Log round table Log round table 15x hardwood Housewares 1800 bells
Log stool Log stool 4x hardwood Housewares 480 bells
Magazine rack Magazine rack 2x magazine
4x wood
Miscellaneous 690 bells
Manga-library wall Manga-library wall 10x magazine Wallpaper, rugs and flooring 1050 bells
Mum cushion Mum cushion 3x yellow mums
10x clump of weeds
Housewares 440 bells
Natural garden chair Natural garden chair 6x hardwood
2x iron nugget
Housewares 2220 bells
Paw-print doorplate Paw-print doorplate 3x wood Wall-mounted 360 bells
Shell bed Shell bed 5x giant clam
3x clay
4x stone
Housewares 10200 bells
Shell rug Shell rug 3x giant clam Wallpaper, rugs and flooring 5400 bells
Shell table Shell table 7x sand dollar
3x clay
Housewares 2280 bells
Small cardboard boxes Small cardboard boxes 2x cardboard box Housewares 120 bells
Stacked magazines Stacked magazines 6x magazine Miscellaneous 630 bells
Wooden-block stool Wooden-block stool 1x wooden-block toy
2x softwood
Housewares 600 bells
Wooden-block wall clock Wooden-block wall clock 1x wooden-block toy
2x softwood
1x iron nugget
Wall-mounted 1350 bells
Wooden full-length mirror Wooden full-length mirror 5x wood
1x iron nugget
Housewares 1350 bells
Wooden stool Wooden stool 4x wood Housewares 480 bells

Animal Crossing peppy DIY Recipes List

Here we list all 35 x Animal Crossing DIY Recipes that can be collected from peppy villagers, these ACNH DIY Recipes cover total 15 materials to gather for crafting related Animal crossing items.

As you know, we can obtain DIY Recipes with different characteristics from villagers of different personalities. You will have a 95% of chance to get the DIY recipe from peppy villagers specific to their personality, and a 5% of chance to obtain a DIY recipe from any villager. Then, according to the personality of peppy villagers, what kind of DIY Recipes can we obtain from the villagers? Here you can find all Animal Crossing peppy DIY Recipes, which will help you know if you should talk with him every day about a certain item.

Animal Crossing

Guess you ask