0
Recipe Name Image Materials Needed Size Category Item Sell Price
Aroma pot Aroma pot 3x clay Miscellaneous 600 bells
Bamboo basket Bamboo basket 7x bamboo piece Housewares 1120 bells
Bamboo candleholder Bamboo candleholder 3x bamboo piece
2x clay
Miscellaneous 880 bells
Bamboo lunch box Bamboo lunch box 4x bamboo piece Miscellaneous 640 bells
Bamboo shelf Bamboo shelf 15x bamboo piece Housewares 2400 bells
Bamboo speaker Bamboo speaker 3x bamboo piece
1x iron nugget
Housewares 1230 bells
Bamboo stool Bamboo stool 5x bamboo piece Housewares 800 bells
Birdbath Birdbath 6x stone Housewares 900 bells
Butter churn Butter churn 4x wood
2x iron nugget
Housewares 1980 bells
Classic pitcher Classic pitcher 4x clay Miscellaneous 800 bells
Coconut juice Coconut juice 1x coconut Miscellaneous 500 bells
Coconut wall planter Coconut wall planter 1x coconut
5x clump of weeds
Wall-mounted 600 bells
Cosmos shower Cosmos shower 5x pink cosmos
3x iron nugget
Housewares 3050 bells
Flat garden rock Flat garden rock 20x stone Housewares 3000 bells
Garden bench Garden bench 12x wood
4x iron nugget
Housewares 4440 bells
Gold bars Gold bars 3x gold nugget Miscellaneous 30000 bells
Golden dishes Golden dishes 1x gold nugget Miscellaneous 10000 bells
Golden seat Golden seat 5x gold nugget Housewares 50000 bells
Golden toilet Golden toilet 6x gold nugget Housewares 60000 bells
Ironwood cupboard Ironwood cupboard 12x wood
6x iron nugget
1x ironwood dresser
Housewares 9780 bells
Ironwood dresser Ironwood dresser 7x wood
4x iron nugget
Housewares 3840 bells
Ironwood low table Ironwood low table 6x wood
4x iron nugget
Housewares 3720 bells
Lucky gold cat Lucky gold cat 2x gold nugget
1x Lucky cat
Miscellaneous 21675 bells
Modern wood wall Modern wood wall 5x wood
5x softwood
5x hardwood
Wallpaper, rugs and flooring 1800 bells
Money flooring Money flooring 1x bag of 50,000 bells Wallpaper, rugs and flooring 25000 bells
Palm-tree lamp Palm-tree lamp 4x coconut
4x wood
4x clay
Housewares 3280 bells
Pond stone Pond stone 10x stone Housewares 1500 bells
Rustic-stone wall Rustic-stone wall 5x stone
5x clay
Wallpaper, rugs and flooring 1750 bells
Tall garden rock Tall garden rock 60x stone Housewares 9000 bells
Timber doorplate Timber doorplate 2x wood
1x pink roses
Wall-mounted 400 bells
Unglazed dish set Unglazed dish set 3x clay Miscellaneous 600 bells
Wooden chair Wooden chair 6x wood Housewares 720 bells
Wooden end table Wooden end table 8x wood Housewares 960 bells

Animal Crossing snooty DIY Recipes List

Here we list all 33 x Animal Crossing DIY Recipes that can be collected from snooty villagers, these ACNH DIY Recipes cover total 14 materials to gather for crafting related Animal crossing items.

As you know, we can obtain DIY Recipes with different characteristics from villagers of different personalities. You will have a 95% of chance to get the DIY recipe from snooty villagers specific to their personality, and a 5% of chance to obtain a DIY recipe from any villager. Then, according to the personality of snooty villagers, what kind of DIY Recipes can we obtain from the villagers? Here you can find all Animal Crossing snooty DIY Recipes, which will help you know if you should talk with him every day about a certain item.

Animal Crossing

Guess you ask