0
Recipe Name Image Materials Needed Size Category Item Sell Price
Angled signpost Angled signpost 2x hardwood
3x softwood
Housewares 600 bells
Bone doorplate Bone doorplate 3x softwood Wall-mounted 360 bells
Boomerang Boomerang 3x hardwood Wall-mounted 360 bells
Cardboard bed Cardboard bed 4x cardboard box Housewares 240 bells
Cardboard chair Cardboard chair 1x cardboard box Housewares 60 bells
Clackercart Clackercart 2x hardwood
6x softwood
Housewares 960 bells
Deer decoration Deer decoration 8x softwood Wall-mounted 960 bells
Garden rock Garden rock 15x stone Housewares 2250 bells
Golden arowana model Golden arowana model 3x gold nugget Miscellaneous 30000 bells
Golden dung beetle Golden dung beetle 3x gold nugget Miscellaneous 30000 bells
Large cardboard boxes Large cardboard boxes 5x cardboard box Housewares 300 bells
Log wall-mounted clock Log wall-mounted clock 2x hardwood
1x iron nugget
Wall-mounted 990 bells
Matryoshka Matryoshka 5x softwood Miscellaneous 600 bells
Medium cardboard boxes Medium cardboard boxes 4x cardboard box Housewares 240 bells
Mossy garden rock Mossy garden rock 15x stone
15x clump of weeds
Housewares 2550 bells
Music stand Music stand 8x hardwood Housewares 960 bells
Orange dress Orange dress 8x orange Equipment 1600 bells
Orange end table Orange end table 10x orange
4x wood
Housewares 2480 bells
Orange hat Orange hat 5x orange Equipment 1000 bells
Orange rug Orange rug 6x orange Wallpaper, rugs and flooring 1200 bells
Orange umbrella Orange umbrella 7x orange Equipment 1400 bells
Orange wall-mounted clock Orange wall-mounted clock 10x orange
2x wood
Wall-mounted 2240 bells
Orange wall Orange wall 20x orange Wallpaper, rugs and flooring 4000 bells
Sauna heater Sauna heater 6x stone
3x iron nugget
3x wood
Housewares 3510 bells
Shell arch Shell arch 3x sea snail
3x venus comb
3x sand dollar
3x coral
3x giant clam
3x cowrie
Housewares 12360 bells
Shell fountain Shell fountain 5x giant clam
3x stone
Housewares 9450 bells
Signpost Signpost 2x hardwood
3x softwood
Housewares 600 bells
Stack of books Stack of books 5x book Miscellaneous 725 bells
Stone table Stone table 8x stone Housewares 1200 bells
Water pump Water pump 2x iron nugget
6x clay
Housewares 2700 bells
Windflower fan Windflower fan 3x red windflowers
2x iron nugget
Miscellaneous 1740 bells
Wooden bookshelf Wooden bookshelf 5x book
10x wood
Housewares 1925 bells
Wooden chest Wooden chest 16x wood Housewares 1920 bells
Wooden simple bed Wooden simple bed 18x wood Housewares 2160 bells
Zen-style stone Zen-style stone 30x stone Housewares 4500 bells

Animal Crossing lazy DIY Recipes List

Here we list all 35 x Animal Crossing DIY Recipes that can be collected from lazy villagers, these ACNH DIY Recipes cover total 17 materials to gather for crafting related Animal crossing items.

As you know, we can obtain DIY Recipes with different characteristics from villagers of different personalities. You will have a 95% of chance to get the DIY recipe from lazy villagers specific to their personality, and a 5% of chance to obtain a DIY recipe from any villager. Then, according to the personality of lazy villagers, what kind of DIY Recipes can we obtain from the villagers? Here you can find all Animal Crossing lazy DIY Recipes, which will help you know if you should talk with him every day about a certain item.

Animal Crossing